Editor 1.5.1 release notes
This release is a small update to Editor addressing a number of features that have been identified since the 1.5.0 release. The biggest change is that
bubble() now support the ability to submit the full form's information through the
form-options object - the behaviour of 1.5.0 to submit only the value that has been changed is still the default operation, but it is now optional should you need the full data set.
As well as updating to Editor 1.5.1 it is also recommended that the latest versions of DataTables, Buttons and Select also be used, as fixes in those libraries can also help to improve how Editor operates.
separatoroptions to allow multiple values to be selected by the end user. This can either be treated as an array (default) or a joined string, with the values delimited by the
- Fix: Improve error message styling for Foundation
- Fix: Change the Mjoin primary key field temp name so it is compatible with Oracle
- Fix: When bubble editing it was possible for the bubble display to extend past the top of the document. If that happens, the bubble will now be displayed below field being edited.
- Fix: Inline and bubble editing now fully support the
submitoptions of the
form-optionsobject. In 1.5.0 only the individual field value could be submitted, but it is now possible using the
allIfChangedoptions to submit the full row. The default
changedwill still only submit a single value if it has changed. A new example is included to demonstrate this ability.
- Fix: TableTools edit and delete buttons would not be deselected after a delete action.
- Fix - PHP: Show error message if attempting to write path information to the database when a custom method has been used to save the file on the file system. The Upload class doesn't "know" where the file has been placed if a custom method is used rather than Upload's default action.
- Fix - PHP: Allow ID to be generated using
- Fix - .NET: Cast error when a number was submitted as a search value
- Fix - .NET: SQLServer tables which have a trigger on INSERT would throw an error when attempting to get the new primary key value on row creation.
- Fix - .NET: Join queries not being correctly escaped when used with MySQL
- Fix - .NET: Show error message if attempting to write path information to the database when a custom method has been used to save the file on the file system. The Upload class doesn't "know" where the file has been placed if a custom method is used rather than Upload's default action.
- Fix - .NET: Allow ID to be generated using
- Fix - docs: Links to
DataTables.Apitype reference documentation
- Fix - docs: Add a note to
preBlurdocumentation to note that it is cancelable
- Fix - example: Responsive example used TableTools rather than Buttons
- Fix - example: Allow the local storage example to work with inline editing as well as the full row editing mode