Editor 1.6.3 release notes
Editor 1.6.3 is purely a bug fix release that addresses issues found since 1.6.2. No new features, but it is a recommended upgrade for everyone using Editor.
ajaxwhen used as an object for REST didn't provide an option for file upload.
postSubmitcould be triggered with incorrect parameters when an error state was returned from the server in response to the Editor Ajax request.
- Memory leak if
preOpenwas cancelled when used with
bubble()due to an event listener not being correctly removed.
- Correct sequence of events in
preOpenshould be called after the form options have been applied allowing them to be overridden.
- Providing a
- Fix Sizzle syntax error that was being thrown if a custom id source is used and the format of it doesn't match what Sizzle allows as a DOM id
- Multi-edit apis might not always detect a multi row edit
- Improved compatibility with old PHP 5.3.x releases when an SQL exception occurs
- A couple of methods had missing return documentation statements
- Options were not being correctly populated when the table was loaded for joined tables.
- Typo in standalone collection example
- Syntax error in an example for