Editor 1.6.5 release notes
Phrases such as "probably the last in the x series" that accompanied the 1.6.4 should probably be banned. This is an additional bug fix release for the 1.6.x series which addresses a few issues found that shouldn't wait for 1.7, including a type checking issue that should have been fixed in 1.6.4. A couple of missing features have also been added for completeness.
- Utalise the new features of KeyTable 2.3.0 which makes Editor integration simpler.
- When server-side processing is enabled and a row is removed we need the client-side to be aware of the change so it can "rewind" the paging if needed, rather than possibly requesting a page which no longer exists from the server.
nullas the JSON response from the server since it is valid JSON
- Read only fields should not be clickable when multi-row editing
- Loose type checking was only implemented on nested data
- Compatibly with Bootstrap 4 beta.
- Columns which shared a name with PHP functions could not be used to search the table when server-side processing was enabled.
asin SQL statements to be optional