Editor 2.2.0 release notes
Editor 2.2.0 is released alongside DataTables 1.13.5 and all of the other extensions for DataTables. It brings dark mode support for both DataTables and Bootstrap 5.3+ styling. All of the examples have also been updated to include VanillaJS example code (you can use a selector in the examples to switch between jQuery and VanillaJS styles).
There are also a few small fixes - see the release notes below for full details.
- New: Dark mode support for DataTables and Bootstrap 5.3+ styling
- Update: Edited row highlight "flash" for how DataTables now handles row selection styling
- Update: Examples all now have VanillaJS example code as well as older ES3 jQuery based code
- Fix: Correct type inheritance for styling packages
- Fix: Field names with spaces in would have a class name incorrectly assigned with a space as well. Now has an underscore in place of the space.
- Fix: When using a styling integration with MJS, an error would occur about attempting to reassign an imported name.
- Docs: Clarify in
inError()that the error states are clear on submit
- Fix: SearchBuilder "between" search was not inclusive (unlike the client-side varient)
- Fix: SearchBuilder
betweenwas not inclusive, unlike the client-side varient